To me, life is not about diamonds or pearls, not about living in bungalows and driving branded cars. Life, at the end of the day, its about going home to the one you love dearly whom you would do just anything and everything for.
Tomorrow will be the start of my industrial training. I'm not really ready and prepared for it actually :( For me, finals only ended on the 28th Aug and now I gotta start my new sem after not more than ermm…3 days. Ish !! No holiday at all..sighh :(((
Very nervous lar..dunno why coz this is not my first time working also. Actually can say 3rd time already,but still…! Maybe it's becoz I know nobody there.Hate to go thru that socialization phase again..Juz hope that people there are friendly and dun treat me invisible man. No idea wat to expect..Btw I have never worked as long as 3 months before, the most was only 2 months and a few days only. Studying is better than working I tell u.
Oh ya, to those who dunno wat the name of the company is, it's Vishay Semiconductor Malaysia Sdn Bhd. Yup, and it's situated in Krubong. Not very far away from where I live..around 10 to 15 mins drive can reach lar. Anybody who wanna come meet me or bring me out for lunch,hahahaLOL, Vishay has green roof and it's on the right side of the road..
I am still scared lar…and dunno wat to wear exactly, formal? Informal? Ish ish…Okla, stop here. Update ya with wat happen at work tomorrow :)
Posted by cutie_rocker83 at Wednesday, September 01, 2004